How professional food photography makes a difference with Indian food and helps improve restaurant revenues?
Food photography is a great way to capture the deliciousness of food, we’ll explore how professional images can also help improve your bottom line
Whether you’re in the food business, the beauty business or run an e-commerce store, high quality photography is essential to boosting your business
In today’s world, it’s all about the ‘gram. With almost everyone on social media, it’s vital to make sure your restaurant is looking its best online
If you own/manage an Indian restaurant good food photography is way to increase your brand awareness footfall and revenue
Great food photography is key to enticing customers into wanting to know more about the food you’re selling
There is a famous saying that goes “you eat with your eyes first” and that is our job at EatDrinkFlash, to make food look delectable! However, we also think that raw ingredients photography is just as essential as the photographing of the final product. We believe that there is so much beauty in the natural state of food but much of the time is spent on the finished product, so this chapter is often overlooked.
We believe that for restaurant owners it is important to take time out and photograph the raw ingredients. This could be beneficial for your business and brand’s image, and there are many reasons why that’s the case.
First and foremost, raw ingredient photography would give the restaurant more content to display on their website or social media.
And at EatDrinkFlash we do everything to make the shoot interesting, for raw ingredients we could use the shots as trailer posts that will eventually lead up to the big reveal.
Our team of professionals is trained to enhance the natural beauty of the raw ingredients and make the whole prospect of cooking with a bunch of ingredients, exciting for the audience.
There so much more to raw ingredients photography, it essentially creates an anticipation in the customer as they will be eager to know how the dish looks like when all the ingredients come together. It will also call attention to the effort gone into one of the dishes.
Not only this, but it will also give a chance to the restaurant owners to connect with their potential customers. We can execute a food photography shoot specifically for your social media accounts, since we know that’s the best place to form a strong bond with your customers. By applying minimal styling and create the best before and after shots, our team of experts would capture the best possible shot for the raw ingredients. And with our help you can visually narrate the journey of your most popular dish on social media, where it came from and how it all began! From the simplest ingredients to the final creation of a spectacular dish, it will certainly be an amazing story.
We respect the trust that is placed on us by our clients, and we continuously endeavor to meet their expectations to capture complex dishes and the raw ingredients list that goes into it.
EatDrinkFlash strives to provide the best food photography services in London since a good picture of food ignites the senses in ways that words do not. We eat with our eyes! Our visual relationship with food is predominant when it comes to eating. One study suggests that blindfolded participants were 22% less interested in eating food than their sighted counterparts. This means that if you take away the imagery you not only lessen the pleasure but decrease the desire of eating altogether.
Therefore, the impact of our photography for brands and restaurants must not be underestimated. If you are in the food business you need the immediate services of EatDrinkFlash, we would whet the appetite of your online visitors with photos they can’t refuse. The style, forms and food photography has become wide-ranging just like any other genre and we have effectively adapted to all the new styles and forms, making our contemporary food photography innovative and extensive.
Our photography services would surely incite visual hunger in all of your viewers, it is undoubtedly delightful. From modern, experimental and conceptual food photography to elegant montage composed of food and drinks laid on restaurant tables, the aesthetic potentials of food photography at EatDrinkFlash are practically never-ending. We have a team of passionate photographers, who aim to bring the best out of every dish.
We make sure that the final picture has everything that will sell your brand, the perfect colors, composition and the right feelings too. We ensure that the presentation of food visually effects consumer flavour perception and make them salivate mid scroll through their social media. Our aim is to engage with the customer on an emotional level, to create excitement and for all the brain’s reward centers to light up when your food picture makes an appearance on their screens.
We trust our photographer’s instincts to get that great shot but your contentment with the final shot is important to us, so we will only go ahead if you are happy. With your input we can make sure that the photo reflects who you are as a business and together we are successful in making your potential customers choose you over your competition with our flawless food imagery. Get in touch with us now to advertise your food in multiple ways and give your business the boost that it needs.
If you are fond of photography, then food photography is considered to be the best career opportunity for them. To make the food photograph attractive, you need to consider some of the tips. Here in this topic, we are going to talk about the tips and techniques to capture food pictures to upload on Instagram in detail.
In the modern era, due to modern technology, many individuals depend on social media for business purposes or for entertainment purposes. People upload a plethora of videos and photographs on Instagram which attract the eyes of viewers. So if you want to capture an attractive food image for Instagram then you have to consider some valuable tips.
Some of the valuable tips for capturing attractive food image for Instagram:-
- Make sure you should focus on the food:- The first and foremost tip is that one should pay attention to the center of the food. You should place your camera or mobile phone at one point to avoid shaking the camera and focus on a point which is near to the center of the dish.
- Ensure the composition of an image:- You should compose your food image as per your wish so that it looks attractive. Nowadays, Instagram accepts vertical and horizontal images. If you want to upload the picture on Instagram then you should click the picture either in a horizontal view or in a vertical view. You should take a moment to frame the image and acts as a food stylist while capturing a picture.
- Use of filters:- Nowadays, Instagram supports ample filters in stories as well as in feed. Once you click the picture then you should use the filter in order to enhance the beauty of the picture. Filters change the complete outlook of the picture and make the picture attractive.
- Capture in natural light:- Natural light permits for shade in your photo which is not possible through smart phone’s flashlight. You should capture the picture under natural light which is coming from the window of your home without the use of a flashlight. If you click the picture in natural light then it enhances the beauty of the picture and looks real.
- Capture from the phone’s camera:- You should capture an image through the phone camera rather than the editing camera application or from Instagram. Once you clicked the photograph from the phone’s camera in natural light then you can perform modifications in the original photograph as per your requirements by applying filters and insert frames to enhance the beauty of the picture.
- Shoot from distinct angles:- You should not stick to the one position while capturing the photograph. You should click the angles from different angles like you can capture the image from the top or from the side angle also.
With practice we do things in a better way. This thing is also meant for food photographers. No doubt, when you see the images on Instagram or Facebook you see several images that look attractive and make the food perfect. In this topic we have shared tips on how to take good pictures as well as common issues.Food photography needs practice and with time it will help you to get the perfect shot you want. No doubt, with time the food photographer can take the best shot and make the food look mouth-watering. Given below are important tips to take the best food shot and common issues behind food photography.
Tips to take the best food shotWell, it all about the light. In case you are a beginner then you need to check the light intensity, how it gets on the food, and then you should adjust it properly. Get started with some of the given tips:
- Click Images under natural light
- Take shots from different angles
- Less clutter is better
- Choose the best light source
Common issues behind food photography
- The shots are blurry
- Colors are not right